Wednesday, April 29, 2020

TYPES OF PLAYERS IN PUBG

Special Thanks !
Well first of all , i have to thank National Geographic for sponsoring this guide and my video ( not trolling at all ).


Where Was He ?
We all have been trough this situation before, we all died to a camper.
Don't be ashamed, that's not your fault, maybe next time you will get him.
That's Unfair
"Ohhhh only like that , 2vs1 ******** idiots, if you were alone i would rekt you"
Did you ever said that ? I did, and believe me , sometimes even if it was 1vs1 i would have died, im such a blind turd its unbelievable.

Ohh well , lets qeue for another game , next time i will win for sure !
Care Package Chasers
"There's the plane, lets go for drop"
You just landed and got some loot, but then you see the plane and decide to go for the drop, let me tell you that you may be choosing the wrong time to go.
Some games you just keep running and when you reach the objective ( Drop) someone killed you.

(Probably the camper guy)
Please Don't Kill Me
You're going on your way in the car, but then you see a random dude layed on the ground, but he's a complete idiot, he doesn't even know what game he's playing.

Poor Guy he's a camper wannabe, but the difference is that he's stupid AF and doesn't know how to aim.
Yo I'm Michael Felps
"EHHEHEHE no one can see me , water is the best way to go"
I mean yeah you don't have a boat and you think your a good swimmer, and if your in the open sea, and the safezone is far away, mate GOOD LUCK , you will need it because if someone doesn't kill you first , you will die to the ******* zone
The Blind Player
"Hey mate i have a lvl2 helmet for you here."
"Where ? i can't find it , stop lying to me"
Yes unfortunatly those players exist, and they are more than you think, even i play with guys like these.

Parkour 4 Life
"Check my moves out"

Since the Vault update, players look like they don't know what doors are.
They rather *** windows up and jump from the 3rd floor window and lose half their health.
This society....
Yo Help Me !
"Yeah don't mind me im down here, i don't need help, thats fine."
We all have that dumb teammate that thinks he's playing solo's or sonething, hr does everything, except help his teammates.
Other types ??
Well that's all i got for now guys , leave suggestions and tell me what you think about the guide :D

Don't forget to check out my PUBG DOCUMENTARY, and also tell me if you enjoyed it !


Thanks so much for the support in my other guides.

No comments:

Post a Comment