Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Find people to play with, website!

It's time to find your new teammates!
But instead of using Discord, you can use our website.


Why would I use PUBG.team instead of Discord?
We receive these questions a lot, so let's make it public.

Most of the discord now days only have 1 channel named #find-players. In these servers, it's chaos to find someone matching your skills, that speaks english and play the same region as you. On our website, we got you covered with all these requirements specified by you.
(See pictures below for more examples)

I'm not going to login with my steam so you guys can steal my account xd
When you login, the only thing we get from your steam account is your username, email, country and some other small stuff that's not important.

Any other questions?
We're here to help, that's why we made the website in the first place.
Hit us up on discord if you have any questions.
Secure to login?
We all have a back-thought when we're "giving away" our steam-account by logging into new websites, but this is actually safe.

The only thing we will pull from your steam-account is your username, email, country and small things to make sure you own that steamID.

Website rules.
PUBG.team rules.
Updated 11th December 2017.


When using our website, you accept the following rules:

Security
A1) I will not load any scripts against the website.

Common
A2) I won't be spamming tons of unnecessary requests, and I know that by doing this, my account will be risked getting banned from the website.



[This isn't all the rules for the website.
More will be added later.
Can I get money off this website?
Yes!
We're currently in the process of advertising the website, if you have a big youtube channel or something else that's fan-based; contact my personal steam.
Making a report (pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment